Currently, CCODER Nepal is looking to create itself a new face. First, with the roll-out of a new website and monthly newsletters to a more drastic inner change which can be felt everywhere.
- CCODER has developed a CCODER plan on how to develop Nepal which will be released shortly including 1 year, 5 year and 10 year goals— and ways you can help those become possible.
- the Community Based Health Care Program which was first started in Gorkha will be beginning new phases in Palpa within the upcoming months with support from our German donors- visit the proposed projects >> other activities >> on our website
- Currently we have 5 projects funded by UNDP, Practical Action and Handicap International ranging from Access to opportunities to Renewable energies
- Our ongoing programs continue, especially with support in Community Schools
- We are currently looking for volunteers to help us with the marketing, graphics and website design of CCODER as well as the project management and development to turn our ideas and packages into real progress for rural Nepal
Here we will be listing, and adding links to all of the new projects, information, documents that CCODER Nepal has published. If you want to find out more information about any of the topics listed above, do not hesitate to contact us through our “Contact Us” form on the website!